Tired of the same boring edible recipe? We got stuck in a rut of making the same cookies over and over and over again, and it was so boring! After getting the LEVO cannabis infuser machine (it’s fricken amazing btw!) I had the genius idea to have some fun and make these Infused Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, and they do not disappoint!
Made with minimal ingredients this delicious edible recipe combines classic milk chocolate with fan favourite peanut butter. You really can’t go wrong with peanut butter!
So many great edible recipes start with cannabutter. I love how easy and mess free Levo makes cannabutter. Just plug the information into the Levo app and it tells you how long to decarboxylate it (yes, the Levo is a decarboxylator too!), and how long to infuse the cannabis into the butter. Just hit the buttons and sit back and wait.
If you’re looking to make cannabutter at home with a simple setup, you can check out my Instagram Story Highlights under “Edibles”. There I walk you through the whole process including grinding, decarboxylating, infusing, and baking.
Just be warned, if you’re making cannabutter at home it will stink up your house! That’s one of the many reasons why I love the Cannabutter maker Levo, it seals in most of the stink!
How to Make Infused Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Edible Recipe
This recipe uses super simple ingredients, just the cannabutter, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and sea salt to top.
Start by lining a muffin tin with muffin liners. I like these silicone ones from Amazon. Then, using double broilers, melt the cannabutter and peanut butter together, and melt the chocolate chips separately.
Pour half of the chocolate into the bottom of the muffin liners. Set in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the cannabutter peanut butter mixture over the chocolate layer. Set in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the remaining chocolate on top of the peanut butter layer. Sprinkle sea salt on top and let set in the fridge for 2 hours.
That’s it! It’s really that easy and oh so delicious!
Infused Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Edible Recipe
- 3 tbsp Levo Infused Cannabutter
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- 1 ½ cups Chocolate Chips
- Sea Salt
- Using a double boiler melt the chocolate chips, and in a second double boiler melt the infused cannabutter and peanut butter together. Once melted, keep at a very low temperature.
- While everything is melting, line a cupcake pan with 12 muffin tin liners.
- Use approximately half the melted chocolate chips to pour the bottom layer. Set in the freezer for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Pour all of the melted peanut butter infusion into the cups. Set in the freezer for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Pour the remainder of the chocolate on top of the cups. Tops with sea salt and set in the fridge for 1 – 2 hours.
This infused Peanut Butter Cups Edible Recipe is so freaking good. I can’t wait to hear what you think. Comment below, or share your recreations on social media while tagging @UnapologeticMotherhood_ #UnapologeticMotherhood.